Investment-linked fund prices & performance
Rainbow Saver/Rainbow Investor*
Please select a date to retrieve the past prices of Rainbow Saver / Rainbow Investor:
|Investment-linked Fund Name||Fund Code||Bid Price||Offer Price||Factsheet||Past Price|
|Rainbow China Growth Fund (in HKD)||RCHGH||HKD 87.6685||HKD 92.2828|
|Rainbow China Growth Fund (in USD)||RCHGU||USD 11.2954||USD 11.8900|
|Rainbow Growth Fund (in HKD)||RGROH||HKD 15.8924||HKD 16.7289|
|Rainbow Growth Fund (in USD)||RGROU||USD 1.9775||USD 2.0817|
|Rainbow Hong Kong Equity Fund (in HKD)#||RHKEH||HKD 59.8519||HKD 63.0021|
|Rainbow Hong Kong Equity Fund (in USD)#||RHKEU||USD 7.7151||USD 8.1212|
|Rainbow International Bond Fund (in HKD)||RINBH||HKD 14.6773||HKD 15.4499|
|Rainbow International Bond Fund (in USD)||RINBU||USD 1.8547||USD 1.9524|
|Rainbow International Equity Fund (in HKD)||RINEH||HKD 15.0431||HKD 15.8349|
|Rainbow International Equity Fund (in USD)||RINEU||USD 2.1027||USD 2.2135|
|Rainbow Stable Fund (in HKD)||RSTAH||HKD 15.5787||HKD 16.3988|
|Rainbow Stable Fund (in USD)||RSTAU||USD 1.9262||USD 2.0277|
- The investment-linked assurance scheme (“ILAS policy”) is an insurance policy issued by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“the Company”), your investments are therefore subject to the credit risks of the Company.
- The premiums paid by you towards the ILAS policy will become part of the assets of the Company. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only.
- Your return on investments is calculated or determined by the Company with reference to the performance of the underlying funds/assets.
- The return of investments under your ILAS policy shall be subject to the charges of the scheme and may be lower than the return of the underlying funds.
- Early surrender or withdrawal of the policy/suspension of or reduction in premium may result in a significant loss of principal and/or bonuses awarded. Poor performance of underlying funds/assets may further magnify your investment losses, while all charges are still deductible.
- The investment-linked funds available under the scheme can have very different features and risk profiles. Some may be of high risk.
- ‘Underlying funds’ available for selection are the funds listed in the offering documents. These may include funds authorized by the SFC pursuant to the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds (‘UT Code’), but may also include other portfolios internally managed by the Company on a discretionary basis not authorized by the SFC under the UT Code.
- You should not purchase this product unless you understand it and it has been explained to you how it is suitable for you. The final decision is yours.
- Investment involves risks. You should not rely on this material alone. Please read the offering documents of ILAS policy carefully.
Only applicable to FORTUNE Builder, FORTUNE and Rainbow Saver:
More importantly, you should be aware of the following regarding your death benefit and the cost of insurance (“insurance charges”):
- Part of the fees and charges you pay (both initial and ongoing) that will be deducted from the value of your ILAS policy will be used to cover the insurance charges for the life coverage and any additional coverage you may choose.
- The insurance charges will reduce the amount that may be applied towards investment in the underlying funds selected.
- The insurance charge may increase significantly during the term of your ILAS policy due to factors such as age and investment losses, etc. This may result in significant or even total loss of your premiums paid.
- If the value of your ILAS policy becomes insufficient to cover all the ongoing fees and charges, including the insurance charges, your ILAS policy may be terminated early and you could lose all your premiums paid and benefits.
- You should consult your intermediary for details, such as how the charges may increase and could impact the value of your ILAS policy.
Investment involves risks and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investment return may rise as well as fall. Currency movement and market condition may affect the value of investments.
Emerging markets may involve a higher degree of risk than in developed markets and are usually more sensitive to price movements. Prices of the underlying funds may have higher volatility due to investment in emerging markets, financial derivatives instruments or structured instruments, and may involve a greater degree of risk than the conventional securities. You are advised to read the relevant offering document and the corresponding prospectuses of the underlying funds for further details and risk factors prior to making any investment decision.
This website is intended for Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or provision of any of our products outside Hong Kong.