Investment-linked fund prices & performance
MPF fund prices & performance
- Sun Life Rainbow MPF Scheme is a mandatory provident fund scheme (the “Scheme”).
- Investment involves risks and not all investment choices available under the Scheme would be suitable for everyone. There is no assurance on investment returns and your investments/accrued benefits may suffer significant loss.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- The Sun Life First State MPF Conservative Fund provides no guarantee of repayment of capital. The fees and charges of a MPF Conservative Fund can be deducted from either (i) the assets of the fund or (ii) member’s account by way of unit deduction. This fund uses method (i) and, therefore, unit prices/NAV/fund performance quoted have incorporated the impact of fees and charges.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, your contributions made and/or benefit transferred into the Scheme will be invested into Sun Life First State MPF Stable Income Fund.
- You should not invest based on the information shown on this website alone and you should read the Principal Brochure carefully.
Please select a date to retrieve the past unit prices of Sun Life Rainbow MPF fund:
Fund price information is available from Monday, 17 September, 2001.
Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/26/2015