In connection with this application and pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (”the Ordinance”), the applicant is required to read the following terms and conditions for completion of this application form and signify his/her consent by ticking the appropriate box on this application form.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, only Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (‘the Company”), the affiliated companies of the Company or the agencies / sales representatives of the Company involved in the application will access to the data which are kept confidential and used for the purpose to handle registration, arrangements, contacts, to respond to and inform future recruitment activities only.
- The applicant is obliged to complete all sections in this application form as failure to supply such data will result in the Company being unable to process his/her application.
- The Company may provide information to any person in circumstances where the Company is compelled to make disclosure under the requirement of law binding on it.
- If the application for specified program is successful, data obtained in the course of the application shall be retained and maintained by the Company in the personal data file for purpose connected with the program and for the purpose of appointing applicant as an insurance agent if applicable.
- The Company will destroy the data of unsuccessful applicants. The company will keep personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. The personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
- Under the Ordinance, the request for accessing to data or correction of data held by the Company and/ or willingness to receive promotional activities shall be made in written to Agency Recruitment Team at email@example.com for handling.
- Referrer of Sun Life will be the mentor of successful applicant; for those without referrer, mentor will be assigned.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the time or date of the event or change its venue or program content. In case of disputes, the Company's decision will be final.
- The Company will not be liable for any claim or legal action asserted by the participants arising out of the performance of the Sun Life LIT Career Orientation Program, so far as the law permits.
- The applicant will give, grant and assign to the Company the right, consent and permission, for any purpose whatsoever, to use, reuse, publish, republish, display or modify the photograph(s) taken during the program in any advertising, or for any publicity or promotion purpose that Sun Life engages in.
- The Company reserves the right to approve any change request on mentor assignment.
- Only short listed applicants will be invited to join this program.
- Application will be treated as unsuccessful if applicant is currently registered under the Insurance Agents Registration Board, Professional Insurance Brokers Association and/or The Hong Kong Confederation of Insurance Brokers.
- If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
I certified the answers to all questions contained in this application form are complete, true and accurate. I understand and give my consent to the “Important Notice to Applicant” without reservation. I also understand that the accuracy and completeness of my statements will be relied upon by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited in considering my application. If I have knowingly falsified facts or given incorrect information, it is understood that Sun Life Hong Kong Limited is entitled to retract any given offer. A photocopy of this authorization shall be as valid as the original.