Have you considered how changes in your health could affect your financial plans and the choices available to you? This tool will give you an idea on how you can better prepare yourself for the medical expenditures in the unfortunate event of Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke.
The extent of medical insurance coverage and critical illness coverage shown in this tool is calculated by reference to SunHealth Medical Care and SunHealth OmniCare Plan 1 respectively. SunHealth OmniCare has a premium payment term of 5 to 25 years, up to the issue age of 65 years old. You may change the annual premium to see its effect on coverage. If you want to know more, please contact a Sun Life advisor.
so we can provide closer estimates
in the event of a major illness
- This tool is designed by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“Sun Life”) for a rough estimation of the typical cost of treating major illnesses, loss of income, cost of engaging a nurse and cost for modification of lifestyle (the “Tool”), and is intended for your general information only. Sun Life has consulted the material stated in section 2 below and chosen therefrom the four main fatal illnesses in Hong Kong for presentation and calculation in the Tool. The Tool is not intended to be understood as an exhaustive study of major illnesses, nor a suggestion of the likely medical expenses in any particular case. No reliance shall be placed on the information presented in the Tool.
- Sun Life has consulted the following materials:
- SunLife Financial Asia’s Regional Health Gap Analysis. Willis Towers Watson Projections (March 2018)
- Diabetes Mellitus : A Major Public Health Challenge in the 21st Century. Center for Health Protection (October 2012)
- Sun Life has chosen the following four main fatal illnesses in Hong Kong from the materials in section 2:
- Heart Disease, e.g. Myocardial Infarction
- Diabetes mellitus, e.g. Diabetic Foot
- Please refer to the product brochure and policy document of SunHealth Medical Care and SunHealth OmniCare for the terms and conditions, including but not limited to definitions and exclusions. In the case of conflict between a policy document and information in the Tool, the policy document shall prevail.
you can maximize your medical coverage with Sun Life.
Question? Request to talk to an advisor
Items marked with "*" are required fields.