Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is sweeping across the globe. With our solid foundation, Sun Life is continuing to put our clients at the center of everything we do, and creating innovative new solutions in facing up to the many uncertainties. We are constantly striving to provide a compelling one-stop digital experience to our clients, and now we’ve gone further with a new digital sales system that brings insurance services directly to our Clients at homes. Driven by the latest technology, our new system gives you full support at every step of the insurance process. This means you can stay safe at home and purchase your insurance needs online. For your convenience, this new service is offered from now until June 30, 2020 so you and your loved ones can enjoy all the cover you need in these difficult times.
Limited time offer:
Get a HKD100 foodpanda e-coupon1! All you have to do is to
Offer shall be subject to terms and conditions.
From now until 30 June 2020, new clients who register an account in the My Sun Life HK app, and provide their email address and mobile number will have a chance to receive a foodpanda HKD50 e-coupon1. For existing clients to win the coupon, simply log in to the app and update your email address and mobile number. Offer shall be subject to terms and conditions.
Press and start your ‘SUN’ digital insurance experience!
Innovation, is about today inventing tomorrow. Sun Life has initiated a one-stop digital platform, that pushes forward all-round protection for everyday life. So today you can experience the mobile insurance system!
(Cantonese version only)
- The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- Designated products are: Foresight Deferred Annuity Plan, WeHealth, WeHealth Plus Scheme 1, WeHealth Plus Scheme 2, Hospital Income Insurance Plan, and SunCare Accident Protection Plan.
- Applicable to applications for individual insurance policy in Hong Kong. Applications outside Hong Kong (including the People's Republic of China) will not be accepted.
- Applicable to clients who select the FPS as payment channel. An FPS account must be held by the policy owner .
- Only for Individual accident benefits. Documents and information provided shall be complete and valid, and submitted via the My Sun Life HK app; clients must have selected to receive claim payments via the Hong Kong Monetary Authority’s Faster Payment System (FPS). Subject to terms and conditions of FPS and the My Sun Life HK app.
Contact an advisor for a meeting today!
Items marked with "*" are required fields.