We’re Sun Life Hong Kong
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, Sun Life Hong Kong offers a broad range of insurance, retirement and investment products and services to meet the diverse needs of both individual and corporate Clients.
Sun Life Hong Kong has been helping Hong Kong to shine brighter since Feb 22, 1892. Today, We provide professional financial services to both individual and corporate Clients through our individual life and health, pensions and group pensions, and third party administration businesses in Hong Kong. We are focused on providing top-quality protection and wealth management products, and retirement planning to satisfy our Clients’ evolving needs at different life stages.
Our competitive advantage:
- We provide a comprehensive range of life and health products through multi-distribution channels, including agency and financial intermediaries.
- We are the 4th largest MPF service provider in Hong Kong. Affirmed by a multitude of industry accolades, Sun Life’s MPF service, with award-winning fund performance and outstanding service, is an ideal choice for the Hong Kong workforce.
- We are also an experienced third party administrator in the pensions administration business.
- Sun Life Hong Kong Limited receives ”AA-” long-term issuer credit and financial strength ratings by S&P Global Ratings, with a stable outlook.
- Sun Life Financial Inc. is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. It trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE), and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges.
All numbers are as at Sept 30, 2019 unless stated otherwise
- Insurance Authority of Hong Kong, Provisional Statistics on Hong Kong Long Term Insurance Business, based on third quarter 2018 year to date annualized first year premiums at Mar 31, 2019
- Life insurance policies paid out by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited for the 12 months ended Dec 31, 2018
- Mercer MPF Market Shares Report (as at Jun 30, 2019). MPF refers to Mandatory Provident Fund. AUM refers to Assets Under Management
- For the three months ended Jun 30, 2019 based on Mercer MPF Market Shares Report (as at Jun 30, 2019). MPF refers to Mandatory Provident Fund. AUM refers to Assets Under Management
Our comprehensive products & services:
We offer a full range of solutions, from regular to single premium life products, to help you save and protect your family.
We have a choice of schemes with regular or single premiums, to help you achieve your long or short-term wealth accumulation and investment objectives.
You have worked hard to build your current wealth, and our universal life range offers solutions to help you accumulate more wealth with added flexibility and options.
We have a comprehensive range of solutions from ORSO to MPF, to help you plan for your retirement. We also offer group medical and group life plans to help employers care for their staff.
At Sun Life Asset Management (HK) Limited* we leverage our expertise in fund selection with a “multi-manager” investment approach, to support a wide array of products, especially in the MPF area.
*Licensed by the SFC to carry on Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities under the SFO. The licensee is subject to licensing conditions whereby it shall not hold client assets, and for Type 9 regulated activity, provide a service of managing a portfolio of futures contracts for another person.
Sun Life frequently sponsors charity events related to the betterment of children, healthcare
Sun Life MPF has been the fastest growing provider in the market for the past years. With a stellar fund performance and client-oriented services, Sun Life MPF has won numerous fund and capability awards from Bloomberg Businessweek, Lipper Funds, Benchmark Funds