We’re Sun Life Hong Kong
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, Sun Life Hong Kong offers a broad range of insurance, retirement and investment products and services to meet the diverse needs of both individual and corporate Clients.
Sun Life has been helping Hong Kong to shine brighter since Feb 22, 1892. Today, Sun Life provides professional financial services to both individual and corporate Clients through our individual life and health, pensions and group pensions, and third party administration businesses in Hong Kong. Sun Life is focused on providing top-quality protection and wealth management products, and retirement planning to satisfy our Clients’ evolving needs at different life stages.
Our competitive advantage:
- Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, our parent company, is a leading Canadian-based international financial services organization. Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE), and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges.
- Strong financial strength ratings, capital ratios and risk management practices allow Sun Life to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- We provide a comprehensive range of products through multi-distribution channels, including agency and financial intermediaries.
- We are one of the fastest growing MPF providers in Hong Kong and Sun Life MPF has won numerous awards.
- We are also an experienced third party administrator in the pensions administration business.
Our comprehensive products & services:
We offer a full range of solutions, from regular to single premium life products, to help you save and protect your family.
We have a choice of schemes with regular or single premiums, to help you achieve your long or short-term wealth accumulation and investment objectives.
You have worked hard to build your current wealth, and our universal life range offers solutions to help you accumulate more wealth with added flexibility and options.
We have a comprehensive range of solutions from ORSO to MPF, to help you plan for your retirement. We also offer group medical and group life plans to help employers care for their staff.
At Sun Life Asset Management (HK) Limited* we leverage our expertise in fund selection with a “multi-manager” investment approach, to support a wide array of products, especially in the MPF area.
*Licensed by the SFC to carry on Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities under the SFO. The licensee is subject to licensing conditions whereby it shall not hold client assets, and for Type 9 regulated activity, provide a service of managing a portfolio of futures contracts for another person.
Sun Life frequently sponsors charity events related to the betterment of children, healthcare
Sun Life MPF has been the fastest growing provider in the market for the past years. With a stellar fund performance and client-oriented services, Sun Life MPF has won numerous fund and capability awards from Bloomberg Businessweek, Lipper Funds, Benchmark Funds