Critical Medical Care Insurance Plan II (“CMC II”) includes a comprehensive Critical Illness Benefit, Death Benefit, Major Medical Care Benefit, and Life Stage Benefit – all under one simple insurance plan. We ease your financial worries, so you can focus on your recovery.
Limited time offer:
Get a HKD100 foodpanda e-coupon*! All you have to do is to
Offer shall be subject to terms and conditions.
- Protection for 51 critical illnesses under the Critical Illness Benefit1
- Extra protection under the Life Stage Benefit2
- Reimbursement for treatment expenses with the Major Medical Care Benefit3
- A Death Benefit for your family should the worst happen
- Waiver of future premiums so you can focus on recovery4
- Conversion Privilege offers flexibility to meet changing needs5
- Emergency relief anytime, anywhere with our free Worldwide Emergency Assistant Benefit6
In addition, you can have extra protection with the Multi Protection Benefit II (“MPB Rider”), an optional rider benefit for CMC II:
- Up to 5 critical illness claims
- Up to 3 cancer claims
- Waiver of future premiums under MPB Rider
*The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- If a claim for the Critical Illness Benefit is paid, the Death Benefit and Major Medical Care Benefit will continue, and no further premiums will be required. However, the Life Stage Benefit will be terminated.
- The Life Stage Benefit will end on the earliest of: (i) the second payment of this benefit in respect of Angioplasty and Other Invasive Treatments for Coronary Artery Disease or Pre-cancerous Changes of the Breast, Cervix Uteri, Uterus, Ovary, Fallopian Tube, or Vagina; or (ii) the payment of this benefit in respect of other listed Male or Female Illnesses, Juvenile Illnesses, or a Golden Years Condition; or (iii) the policy anniversary on or immediately following the insured’s 100thbirthday; or (iv) the payment of the Critical Illness Benefit or Major Medical Care Benefit.
- If a claim for the Major Medical Care Benefit is paid, the Death Benefit will continue, and no further premiums will be required. However, the Life Stage Benefit will be terminated. The Critical Illness Benefit will continue if the Major Medical Care Benefit is paid in respect of a Long Term Care Condition; otherwise this benefit will also be terminated.
- Applicable if the insured is diagnosed with a critical illness or Long Term Care Condition.
- The Conversion Privilege is subject to the administrative rules.
- The Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit is provided by a third party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. This benefit is not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product brochure of Critical Medical Care Insurance Plan II.
Contact an advisor for a meeting today!
Items marked with "*" are required fields.