SunHealth Cancer Shield is a cancer insurance plan that focuses on covering Cancer Condition and Early Malignancies and Carcinoma-in-situ Conditions by providing a lump-sum payment upon diagnosis of a covered illness. To help determine the most effective cancer treatment, the plan also covers a Genetic Profiling Test upon diagnosis of Cancer Condition.
We understand that recovery is a lengthy process that can keep you from returning to work, leading to a loss of income. That’s why SunHealth Cancer Shield also provides a monthly benefit for 24 months consecutively upon the diagnosis of Cancer Condition to support your living, helping to ease your financial burden so that you can devote more time to your top priorities – your health and your family.
- Two plans offer different Sum Assured options
- Protecting you with a lump-sum pay-out under the Major Cancer Benefit
- Supporting you with the Monthly Living Benefit1 to ease financial worries
- Extra 20% of the Sum Assured coverage with the Early Malignancies and Carcinoma-in-situ Benefit2
- Genetic Profiling Test Benefit3 helps identify the best targeted therapy treatment for you
- Easy application process
- The Monthly Living Benefit pays an amount of HKD10,000/ USD1,250 (for Plan 1) or HKD20,000/ USD2,500 (for Plan 2) per month.
- The Early Malignancies and Carcinoma-in-situ Benefit can be claimed only once. 20% of the Sum Assured is equal to HKD200,000/ USD 25,000 (for Plan 1) or HKD400,000/ USD50,000 (for Plan 2).
- The Genetic Profiling Test Benefit provides reimbursement for the actual cost of one Genetic Profiling Test up to the maximum benefit limit to cover the expenses of the test. Such test must be deemed appropriate by the insured’s treating oncologist and approved by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product brochure of SunHealth Cancer Shield.
Contact an advisor for a meeting today!
Items marked with "*" are required fields.