SunHealth Medical Premier is a richly featured medical plan offering you full reimbursement for major medical expenses, including hospitalization and surgical expenses1 in a hospital Standard Private Room2 for peaceful recuperation. There are 3 geographical coverage options namely Worldwide, Worldwide excluding the US3 and Asia4, with varying Annual Limit and Lifetime Limit to best fit your lifestyle. With medical assistance that spans the globe through our extensive high-quality medical network, you can rest assured knowing your comprehensive medical protection travels with you, wherever you go.
Limited time offer:
Get a HKD100 foodpanda e-coupon*! All you have to do is to
Offer shall be subject to terms and conditions.
- Full hospitalization and surgical expenses coverage1 in a Standard Private Room up to HKD20 million/USD2.5 million per year with no limit on confinement hours
- Guaranteed renewal to age 1005 regardless of any change in your health condition and easy application process
- Cashless arrangement6 during hospitalization to focus on getting your health back
- Global network of hospitals and clinics with Value-Added Services7 including Medical Concierge Service, Second Medical Opinion Service, 24-Hour Service Hotline, and Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit for ultimate convenience
- 4 different Annual Deductible options
- Supporting you with Cover You More Benefit and CompanionCare Benefit if unfortunately diagnosed with a designated critical illness8
*The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- These benefits are subject to an Annual Deductible, an Annual Limit, and a Lifetime Limit. Please refer to the Policy Document and Schedule of Benefits for details.
- Standard Private Room means a standard single occupancy room with a private bathroom in a hospital other than a suite/VIP/deluxe room of a hospital or a similarly classed room.
- Worldwide excluding the US means anywhere in the world excluding the United States of America.
- Asia means Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, North Korea, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- The renewal of this policy is guaranteed provided this plan is continually offered by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited ("Sun Life").
- Pre-approval is required for this arrangement. Approval for this benefit is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant policy provisions and the acceptance of the Letter of Guarantee (LoG) by the designated hospitals. The giving of the LoG or subsequent LoG from Sun Life or our designated medical service providers shall not be deemed as admission of our liability to pay and/or reimburse the policy owner under the policy or a waiver of any breach of the terms and conditions of the policy. You may need to settle your deductible and the shortfall of your medical bill. Please refer to the Policyholder User Guide for pre-approval procedures.
- Value-Added Services are provided by a third-party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. These benefits are not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
- Please refer to the Policy Document regarding definitions of designated critical illnesses.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product brochure of SunHealth Medical Premier.
Download the China and Hong Kong Hospital List.
24-Hour Service Hotline: (852) 3183 2223
China Toll Free No. (except Hong Kong and Macau): 4001 208 905
Get a Quote:
Contact an advisor for a meeting today!
Items marked with "*" are required fields.