Generations offers you a true lifelong protection and an option for legacy planning that tailors your financial situation. It also provides a comprehensive business protection that helps to mitigate financial impact of loss of key person(s) in your company during the unfortunate events to help in business continuity.
- Guaranteed lifelong protection with a single premium
- A choice of 3 plans – Generations 80, Generations 100, and Generations 200 offers you different combination levels of protection, savings and premium to best suit your financial needs and future plans
- Grow your wealth with non-guaranteed Reversionary Bonus and one-time Terminal Bonus1
- With 6 underwriting classes, you will be rewarded with a lower premium if you lead a healthier lifestyle
- Emergency relief anytime, anywhere with our free Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit2
- The Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus are non-guaranteed and are determined in accordance with the rules set out by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“Sun Life”) from time to time. The Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus may vary based on the performance of a number of experience factors, with the investment return normally being the main determinant. Other factors include, but are not limited to, claim experience, policy expenses, taxes, and policy owner termination experience.
- The Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit is provided by a third-party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. The benefit is not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the product brochure and sample Policy Document for details including definitions and full terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Question? Request to talk to an advisor
You will be entitled to Starbucks Gift Certificate (valued at HK$25) if successfully completes a financial health check, which refers to
Items marked with "*" are required fields.