Prosperity offers you a true lifelong protection with stable returns and upside potential, allowing you and your family to maintain a quality lifestyle. It also offers flexible protection options and premium payment arrangements that tailor to your financial situation.
- Guaranteed lifelong protection without limiting the protection period
- Grow your wealth with non-guaranteed Reversionary Bonus and one-time Terminal Bonus1
- A choice of 2 plans – Prosperity 80 and Prosperity 100 offers you different protection levels to meet your evolving needs both now and in the future
- With 6 underwriting classes, you will be rewarded with a lower premium if you lead a healthier lifestyle
- No medical check-up is required for the policy within the non-medical underwriting limit2, allowing for a more streamlined and hassle-free application
- Emergency relief anytime, anywhere with our free Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit3
- The Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus are non-guaranteed and are determined in accordance with the rules set out by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“Sun Life”) from time to time. The Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus may vary based on the performance of a number of experience factors, with the investment return normally being the main determinant. Other factors include, but not limited to, claim experience, policy expenses, taxes, and policy owner termination experience.
- Non-medical underwriting limit is subject to the then current underwriting rules.
- The Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit is provided by a third party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. The benefit is not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the product brochure and sample Policy Document for details including definitions and full terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product brochure of Prosperity.
View bonus philosophy.
Additional rider benefit:
Total Disability Benefit is optional rider benefits that you can add to your Sun Life insurance plan1.
With Total Disability Benefit, the future premium of the Basic Plan and all eligible rider benefits2 attached will be waived3 in the unfortunate event that the insured, who is the person protected under Total Disability Benefit, becomes Totally Disabled4 before the age of 60. The premium waiver will continue as long as the insured remains Totally Disabled. That way, you can continue to have protection and benefits under your Basic Plan without having to pay the premium while you’re unable to work.
You can also attach the Advance Payment Disability Benefit5 to your Total Disability Benefit to offset some daily expenses that may become a burden. Advance Payment Disability Benefit provides annual advance payments in a maximum of 10 equal yearly instalments in the unfortunate event that the insured becomes Totally Disabled before the age of 60, helping the insured to pay for medical expenses and other living costs.
- These rider benefits can only be attached to designated basic plans (“Basic Plans”). Please contact your Advisor for details.
- Please contact your Advisor for eligible rider benefits.
- If the insured recovers from Total Disability, the premium waiver will end.
- Totally Disabled means that the insured is (i) continuously disabled for a period of no less than 6 consecutive months; (ii) continuously unable to carry on his/her own occupation in the first 2 years of disability and to carry on any occupation thereafter (for those who have no regular occupation, it means complete inability to carry on any occupation); and (iii) under the regular care and attendance of a doctor. Total and irrecoverable loss of sight in both eyes or loss of two limbs is automatically deemed as Totally Disabled. Please refer to the Policy Document for details.
- Advance Payment Disability Benefit can only be purchased together with the Total Disability Benefit.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product leaflet and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product leaflet of Total Disability Benefit
Question? Request to talk to an advisor
Items marked with "*" are required fields.