BRIGHT Universal Life (RMB) is a Renminbi-denominated universal life plan that offers flexible options for adjusting your premium and protection to suit your evolving needs and dreams.
It benefits from the guaranteed minimum Crediting Interest Rate1 on the 10th policy anniversary as well as a growing Account Value2. A Valued Client Bonus3 adds a further boost to your wealth every 5 years starting from the 10th policy anniversary, empowering you to make lasting provisions for the future.
With premium flexibility and stable investment returns, BRIGHT Universal Life (RMB) is a simple way to build a long-term savings plan for the future.
- Guaranteed minimum Crediting Interest Rate plus potential upside return
- Valued Client Bonus pay-out that grows your wealth
- Flexibility to top up, cash out or adjust your protection as your needs evolve
- Two Death Benefit options to suit your protection and savings needs, providing support to your loved ones should the worst happen
- Emergency relief anytime, anywhere with our free Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit4
- If your policy is terminated within the first 10 policy years, the guaranteed minimum Crediting Interest Rate will not apply. This guaranteed minimum Crediting Interest Rate does not reflect the various applicable charges.
- The Account Value of your policy equals the total premiums paid, less all applicable Premium Charges, Policy Administration Fees, Cost of Insurance and cash withdrawals, plus any Valued Client Bonus and interest accrued and earned daily.
- The Value Client Bonus starts from the 10th policy anniversary and is paid out once every 5 years. The amount of this bonus depends on how long your policy has been in force.
- The Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit is provided by a third party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. This benefit is not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions and full terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.
Download product brochure of BRIGHT Universal Life (RMB).
Question? Request to talk to an advisor
You will be entitled to Starbucks Gift Certificate (valued at HK$25) if successfully completes a financial health check, which refers to
Items marked with "*" are required fields.
Simply leave your contact and we will serve you with helpful advice!