WeHealth Plus, designed especially for Hong Kong residents1, is a VHIS Certified Flexi Plan. It is an individual indemnity hospital insurance plan that offers comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family who is 15 days to age 80 to embrace greater health and financial security.
With no restriction in the choice of healthcare services providers for healthy-living journey, this plan also offers 2 flexible options – WeHealth Plus Scheme 1 (“Scheme 1”, VHIS Certification Number: F00026-01-000-01), and WeHealth Plus Scheme 2 (“Scheme 2”, VHIS Certification Number: F00026-01-001-01), allowing you to adjust the level of protection that best fits your financial plan.
The qualifying premiums you pay for yourself and every dependent2 you insure under this plan are eligible to tax deductions, up to a limit of HKD8,000 per Insured Person per fiscal year3. For details, please visit the VHIS Overview page.
- Comprehensive worldwide medical coverage4 without Lifetime Benefit Limit
- Continued protection with guaranteed Renewal up to age 1005
- Encourage healthy living with No claim discount and Cardiac rehabilitation treatment benefit
- Extended care for critical illnesses and chronic diseases
- Added convenience with cash subsidy for Day Case Procedures
- 7x24 eClaims service for streamlined financial support
- Including holders of Hong Kong Identity Card and children who are Hong Kong residents and under the age of 11.
- Dependent refers to “specified relative” defined in the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112), subject to the then prevailing underwriting and administrative rules of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited. For meaning of “specified relative”, please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department
- Whether tax deduction is allowable for the qualified premiums paid under this Certified Plan are subject to the prevailing tax law of Hong Kong and the individual circumstances of the Policy Holder (as taxpayer) and the Insured Person(s). Please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department and the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112) for details. Sun Life Hong Kong Limited does not provide tax advice and you should consult independent tax advisor for tax advice.
- Except psychiatric treatment.
- Subject to terms and benefits of the Certified Plan.
The above information is a product summary only and does not contain the full terms and benefits of the policy, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the product brochure and sample Certified Plan for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions including key product risks. If there is any conflict between the Certified Plan and this product summary, the Certified Plan shall prevail.
Download product brochure (with Glossary of Terminology and Standard Premium schedule).
Download network Hospital list for MedPass Service.
Download Benefit Schedule and Schedule of Surgical Procedures.
Download Terms and Conditions.
Download Supplements of Terms and Benefits
Download Benefit Comparison of WeHealth and WeHealth Plus.
Get a Quote:
*A similar medical insurance product with quote is selected for your reference only. The above premium shown is based on the assumption that HKD80,000 Annual Deductible is selected for SunHealth Medical Essential. If you would like to learn more about the annual premium for other deductible options, please click here to learn more.
- The above premiums shown do not include levy which is collected by the Insurance Authority.
- The above premiums shown are for reference only and are subject to change by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited from time to time without notice. They are not guaranteed and is expected to increase with age. It may be revised to reflect the medical inflation, experience, change in future expectation and benefit changes over time. Your actual premium paid is subject to underwriting and premium loading (if any).
- The above bullet points are product summary only, please refer to respective sample Policy document or Certified Plan, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions and exclusions including key product risks.
Question? Request to talk to an advisor
Items marked with "*" are required fields.