WeHealth, designed especially for Hong Kong residents1, is a VHIS Certified Standard Plan (VHIS Certification Number: S00018-01-000-01) that helps to provide financial security for you and your family who is 15 days to age 80.
One special highlight of this plan is that the qualifying premiums you pay for yourself and every dependent2 you insure under this plan are eligible to tax deductions, up to a limit of HKD8,000 per Insured Person per fiscal year3. For details, please visit the VHIS Overview page.
Limited time offer:
Get a HKD100 foodpanda e-coupon*! All you have to do is to
Offer shall be subject to terms and conditions.
- Worldwide protection4 in affordable premiums without Lifetime Benefit Limit
- Continued protection with guaranteed Renewal up to age 1005
- Added convenience with cash subsidy for Day Case Procedures
- Extra care for non-surgical cancer treatment
- 7x24 eClaims service for streamlined financial support
- Value-added services for ultimate convenience
Remarks:*The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- Including holders of Hong Kong Identity Card and children who are Hong Kong residents and under the age of 11.
- Dependent refers to “specified relative” defined in the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112), subject to the then prevailing underwriting and administrative rules of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited. For meaning of “specified relative”, please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department.
- Whether tax deduction is allowable for the qualified premiums paid under this Certified Plan are subject to the prevailing tax law of Hong Kong and the individual circumstances of the Policy Holder (as taxpayer) and the Insured Person(s). Please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department and the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112) for details. Sun Life Hong Kong Limited does not provide tax advice and you should consult independent tax advisor for tax advice.
- Except psychiatric treatment.
- Subject to terms and benefits of the Certified Plan.
The above information is a product summary only and does not contain the full terms and benefits of the policy, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the product brochure and sample Certified Plan for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions including product risks. If there is any conflict between the Certified Plan and this product summary, the Certified Plan shall prevail.
Download product brochure (with Glossary of Terminology and Standard Premium schedule).
Download network Hospital list for MedPass Service.
Download Benefit Schedule and Schedule of Surgical Procedures.
Download Terms and Conditions.
Download Supplement A of Terms and Benefits.
Get a Quote:
*A similar medical insurance product with quote is selected for your reference only. For details, please click here to learn more.
- The above premiums shown do not include levy which is collected by the Insurance Authority.
- The above premiums shown are for reference only and are subject to change by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited from time to time without notice. They are not guaranteed and is expected to increase with age. It may be revised to reflect the medical inflation, experience, change in future expectation and benefit changes over time. Your actual premium paid is subject to underwriting and premium loading (if any).
- The above bullet points are product summary only, please refer to respective sample Policy Document or Certified Plan, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions and exclusions including product risks.
Contact an advisor for a meeting today!
Items marked with "*" are required fields.