Investment-linked fund prices & performance
- The investment-linked assurance scheme (“ILAS policy”) is an insurance policy issued by Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“the Company”), your investments are therefore subject to the credit risks of the Company.
- The following investment-linked assurance schemes are closed for new policy applications and no longer marketed to the public in Hong Kong.
- FORTUNE Builder
- Rainbow Graduate
- Rainbow Retirement
- Rainbow WealthMaster
- ANNUITY 100 Retirement Plan
- Rainbow Saver
- Rainbow Investor
- Star Select Investment Plan
- The premiums paid by you towards the ILAS policy will become part of the assets of the Company. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only. The units of the investment-linked funds allocated to the policy are notional and are solely for the purpose of determining the policy value only.
- Your return on investments is calculated or determined by the Company with reference to the performance of the underlying funds/assets.
- The return of investments under your ILAS policy shall be subject to the charges of the scheme and may be lower than the return of the underlying funds.
- Early surrender or withdrawal of the policy/suspension of or reduction in premium may result in a significant loss of principal and/or bonuses awarded. Poor performance of underlying funds/assets may further magnify your investment losses, while all charges are still deductible.
- The investment-linked funds available under the scheme can have very different features and risk profiles. Some may be of high risk.
- Underlying funds available for selection are the funds listed in the Investment-Linked Fund Guide. These may include funds authorized by the SFC pursuant to the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds (‘UT Code’), but may also include other portfolios internally managed by the Company on a discretionary basis not authorized by the SFC under the UT Code.
- You should not purchase this product unless you understand it and it has been explained to you how it is suitable for you. The final decision is yours.
- Investment involves risks. You should not rely on this material alone. Please read the offering documents of ILAS policy carefully including Product Key Facts Statement and Principal Brochure (which consists of the Product Brochure and the Investment-Linked Fund Guide).
- More importantly, you should be aware of the following regarding your death benefit and the cost of insurance (“insurance charges”) applicable to FORTUNE Builder, FORTUNE, Rainbow Saver and SunArchitect:
- Part of the fees and charges you pay (both initial and ongoing) that will be deducted from the value of your ILAS policy will be used to cover the insurance charges for the life coverage and any additional coverage you may choose.
- The insurance charges will reduce the amount that may be applied towards investment in the underlying funds selected.
- The insurance charges may increase significantly during the term of your ILAS policy due to factors such as age and investment losses, etc. This may result in significant or even total loss of your premiums paid.
- If the value of your ILAS policy becomes insufficient to cover all the ongoing fees and charges, including the insurance charges, your ILAS policy may be terminated early and you could lose all your premiums paid and benefits.
- You should consult your intermediary for details, such as how the charges may increase and could impact the value of your ILAS policy.
- Investment involves risks and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investment return may rise as well as fall. Currency movement and market condition may affect the value of investments.
- Emerging markets may involve a higher degree of risk than in developed markets and are usually more sensitive to price movements. Prices of the underlying funds may have higher volatility due to investment in emerging markets, financial derivatives instruments or structured instruments, and may involve a greater degree of risk than the conventional securities. You are advised to read the relevant offering document and the corresponding prospectuses of the underlying funds for further details and risk factors prior to making any investment decision.
- This website is intended for Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy or provision of any of our products outside Hong Kong.
Investment-linked fund prices & performance
Rainbow Saver/Rainbow Investor*
Please select a date to retrieve the past prices of Rainbow Saver / Rainbow Investor:
|Investment-linked Fund Name||Fund Code||Bid Price||Offer Price||Factsheet||Past Price|
|Rainbow China Growth Fund (in HKD)||RCHGH||HKD 125.5826||HKD 132.1923||N/A|
|Rainbow China Growth Fund (in USD)||RCHGU||USD 16.1904||USD 17.0426||N/A|
|Rainbow Growth Fund (in HKD)||RGROH||HKD 19.0218||HKD 20.023||N/A|
|Rainbow Growth Fund (in USD)||RGROU||USD 2.3561||USD 2.4803||N/A|
|Rainbow Hong Kong Equity Fund (in HKD)||RHKEH||HKD 77.0731||HKD 81.1296||N/A|
|Rainbow Hong Kong Equity Fund (in USD)||RHKEU||USD 9.9358||USD 10.4588||N/A|
|Rainbow International Bond Fund (in HKD)||RINBH||HKD 15.5933||HKD 16.4141||N/A|
|Rainbow International Bond Fund (in USD)||RINBU||USD 2.0001||USD 2.1055||N/A|
|Rainbow International Equity Fund (in HKD)||RINEH||HKD 19.4766||HKD 20.5018||N/A|
|Rainbow International Equity Fund (in USD)||RINEU||USD 2.7264||USD 2.87||N/A|
|Rainbow Stable Fund (in HKD)||RSTAH||HKD 16.6498||HKD 17.5262||N/A|
|Rainbow Stable Fund (in USD)||RSTAU||USD 2.0463||USD 2.1541||N/A|
At Sun Life Hong Kong, we aim to provide excellent customer service at all times.
Customer Service Hotline
(852) 2103 8928
Pensions Services Hotline
(852) 3183 1888
(for Sun Life Rainbow MPF Scheme and Sun Life Rainbow ORSO Scheme)
(852) 2971 0200
(for Sun Life MPF Master Trust)
(852) 3183 1900
(for Sun Life MPF Basic/ Comprehensive Scheme)
Group Insurance Administration Hotline
(852) 3183 2099