Sun Life Financial aims to serve the workforce in Hong Kong by providing comprehensive financial solutions for their retirement. To accomplish this long term goal, Sun Life Rainbow MPF Scheme (the “Scheme”) is specifically designed to meet different needs of Hong Kong employers, their employees and self-employed persons by providing one-stop services on pensions scheme management, including trustee, administration and investment management.
Experts Managing Your MPF Scheme:
Professional team managing your MPF scheme includes:
- Trustee – Sun Life Trustee Company Limited
- Sponsor – Sun Life Hong Kong Limited
- Custodian – RBC Investor Services Trust Hong Kong Limited
- Administrator – BestServe Financial Limited
- Investment Manager – Sun Life Asset Management (HK) Limited 1
Sun Life Asset Management (HK) Limited (“Sun Life Asset Management”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited.
In order to pursue sustainable long-term performance, Sun Life Asset Management introduced
If you don’t want the burden of having to manage your investment portfolio on a regular basis, you can consider joining Fund Cruiser. This program adopts a pre-determined asset allocation method4, which automatically rebalances your MPF portfolio every year according to your age on your birthday5. This is a feature specially designed for those members who have less investment experience or
In order to diversify your MPF portfolio, the following constituent funds are selected under Fund Cruiser:
Note: Members should note that the pre-determined asset allocation under “Fund Cruiser” is a standard arrangement only and does not constitute any investment advice to individual members. The arrangement does not take into account factors other than age, which members may also need to consider, such as their investment objectives, financial needs, risk tolerance, market
The above fund management fees and payment for services relating to DIS do not reflect all costs and expenses to be paid by the scheme members. For more details of the management fees, payment for services relating to DIS and other applicable fees, charges and expenses of the constituent funds, please refer to the Principal Brochure of the Scheme.
Wholly owned by Sun Life Financial,
Online Pension Services Centre
Online Pension Services Centre is an internet tool to assist employers and members to manage their MPF account more efficiently.
24-hour Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) & Pension Services Hotlines
You may call our Customer Service Representative via our Pension Services Hotline on 3183 1888 during office hours, from Monday to Friday at
- Administration procedures
- Change of investment choices
- Scheme account information
- Fund information and unit price
- Investment performance
- Forms by fax
e-Alert Service for Member
By providing your mobile phone number or email address, you can enjoy our e-Alert Services. With this value-added service, you will receive
Payroll Software for Employer
We understand how busy human resources departments are handling
- With regard to the Sun Life MPF RMB and HKD Fund and Sun Life MPF Conservative Fund, the Investment Manager has delegated the investment management functions to Invesco Hong Kong Limited.
- For further details, including the investment objective and investment mix of each of the constituent funds, please refer to Section 3 – “Investment and Borrowing” of the Principal Brochure of the Scheme.
- All rights in the FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index (the “Index”) vest in FTSE International Limited (“FTSE”). “FTSE®” is a
trade markof the London Stock Exchange Group companies and is used by FTSE under licence. The Sun Life FTSE MPF Hong Kong Index Fund (the “Fund”) has been developed solely by Sun Life Trustee Company Limited (the “Trustee”). The Index is calculated by FTSE or its agent. FTSE and its licensors are not connected to and do not sponsor, advise, recommend, endorse or promote the Fund and do not accept any liability whatsoever to any person arising out of (a) the use of, reliance on or any error in the Index or (b) investment in or operation of the Fund. FTSE makes no claim, prediction, warranty or representation either as to the results to be obtained from the Fund or the suitability of the Index for the purpose to which it is being put by the Trustee.
- For more details of asset allocation of Fund Cruiser, please refer to the Principal Brochure of the Scheme.
- If the member’s birthday falls on a non-business day, the MPF portfolio will be rebalanced on the first business day after the birthday.
- “Management fees”
includesfees paid to the trustee, custodian, administrator, investment manager (including trustee and administration fee as well as investment management fee of the relevant APIF/ITCIS) and sponsor of a scheme for providing their services to the relevant fund. They are usually charged as a percentage of the net asset value of a fund. The investment management fee of the relevant APIF/ITCIS is borne by the Investment Manager, the Sponsor or their affiliate; in that case, the Scheme need not bear the investment management fee paid by the Investment Manager.
- Alpha Human Resources Management System is an application software developed and owned by Asia Pacific Soft Limited. Asia Pacific Soft Limited is neither an agent of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited nor a member of Sun Life Financial group of companies. Use of AlphaHRMS will be subject to Asia Pacific Soft Limited’s terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully prior to deciding whether to use the AlphaHRMS.
Investment involves risks and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investment return may rise as well as fall due to market condition and currency movement which may affect the value of investments. The value of units may vary due to changes in exchange rates between currencies. Emerging markets may involve a higher degree of risk than in developed markets and are usually more sensitive to price movements.
The return of Sun Life MPF RMB and HKD Fund may be adversely affected by movements in RMB exchange rates as well as foreign exchange controls and repatriation restrictions imposed by the Chinese government as the fund invests part of its assets in RMB denominated money market and debt instruments.
If you want to compare the performance of different MPF constituent funds, please visit MyMPFChoice.com – a free performance comparative platform.
At Sun Life Hong Kong, we aim to provide excellent customer service at all times.
Customer Service Hotline
(852) 2103 8928
Pensions Services Hotline
(852) 3183 1888
(for Sun Life Rainbow MPF Scheme and Sun Life Rainbow ORSO Scheme)
(852) 2971 0200
(for Sun Life MPF Master Trust)
(852) 3183 1900
(for Sun Life MPF Basic/ Comprehensive Scheme)
Group Insurance Administration Hotline
(852) 3183 2099