To meet different retirement needs and goals of our members, the Sun Life Rainbow ORSO Scheme (the “Plan”) is a pooled retirement scheme in the form of a trust consisting of thirteen investment choices. The Plan is a trust that brings together professional pension trustee, administration, investment and advisory services. The Sun Life Rainbow ORSO Scheme helps your retirement planning through our comprehensive pension solution. The table below provides a summary of the investment choices:
Units of the Investment Choices are valued once per dealing day which will be any day on which banks in Hong Kong are open for business (excluding Saturdays), with the fund prices published in our company website at www.sunlife.com.hk. For more details on the investment choices, please refer to the Principal Brochure.
Since 30 November 2018, the statement of investment and policy objectives and/or risk factors of the Sun Life ORSO Allianz Asian Equity Fund, Sun Life ORSO Allianz Capital Stable Fund, Sun Life ORSO Allianz Stable Growth Fund, Sun Life ORSO Allianz Balanced Fund, Sun life ORSO First State Stable Income Fund, Sun Life ORSO First State Balanced Portfolio Fund and Sun Life ORSO First State Progressive Growth Fund have been changed/updated. For more details, please refer to the latest Principal Brochure of the Scheme.
The following table describes the fees, charges and expenses that participating employers and members may pay upon and after joining the Plan. Important explanatory notes and definitions are set out at the bottom of the table.
- In respect of any increase in fees and charges from the current level as stated, prior notice of not less than one month, subject to the applicable regulatory requirements, must be given to all participants.
- In addition to the above, other costs including but not limited to the following may also be deducted from the assets of the Investment Choices at the Plan level and the underlying fund level (as applicable):
- Any transaction costs, charges and expenses including tax, stamp duty, registration fee, custody and nominee charges
- Annual fees paid to regulatory authorities
- Bank charges
- Postage and courier fees
- The costs of investing and realizing the investments of any Investment Choice
- The costs of preparing, publishing and distributing Principal Brochure and other related materials
- Out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Trustee or the investment manager(s) of any Investment Choice(s) wholly and exclusively in the performance of their duties
- Legal costs incurred in preparing the application forms and payable by the relevant participating employers
- Auditor’s fee (or as adjusted to reflect the inflationary impact)
- Costs and expenses (including the legal costs) in preparing the Amending Deed dated 21 June 2010 in relation to the Plan and any supplemental deeds or relevant documents in relation to the Plan including any costs and expenses (including the legal costs) in seeking any necessary regulatory approvals for any of the above documents or generally in relation to the Plan
- Fees for providing valuation and accounting services, sub-custodian services and any other fees
- Any other fees and charges as set out in the Trust Deed.
Investment involves risks and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investment return may rise as well as fall. Currency movements and market conditions may affect the value of your investments. Unit values may vary due to changes in exchange rates between currencies. Emerging markets may involve a higher degree of risk than in developed markets and are usually more sensitive to price movements. You are advised to read the relevant Principal Brochure for further details and risk factors prior to making any investment decision.
If you want to compare the performance of different MPF constituent funds, please visit MyMPFChoice.com – a free performance comparative platform.
At Sun Life Hong Kong, we aim to provide excellent customer service at all times.
Customer Service Hotline
(852) 2103 8928
Pensions Services Hotline
(852) 3183 1888
(for Sun Life Rainbow MPF Scheme and Sun Life Rainbow ORSO Scheme)
(852) 2971 0200
(for Sun Life MPF Master Trust)
(852) 3183 1900
(for Sun Life MPF Basic/ Comprehensive Scheme)
Group Insurance Administration Hotline
(852) 3183 2099