*The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- Premium is level. Renewal of the plan and premium are not guaranteed.
- Under specified conditions, the benefit pay-out under Accidental Death, Total Disability and Dismemberment Benefit will be doubled. Please refer to the Policy Document for details of the specified conditions.
- If no claims are paid for 12 months before renewal, Sum Assured of the Accidental Death, Total Disability and Dismemberment Benefit will be increased by 10% (i.e. HKD50,000 if Sum Assured = HKD500,000 or HKD100,000 if Sum Assured = HKD1,000,000) every year subject to a maximum of 50% of original Sum Assured. Any accumulated No-Claim Bonus will be repealed once claim is raised and starts to accumulate from the next policy anniversary.
- The Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit is provided by a third party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. This benefit is not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.