Worldwide Emergency Service
All insured employees of our group health and group life plans can enjoy coverage when they travel overseas through the 24-hours Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit. This comprehensive coverage – provided free of charge for all insured employees of our group health and life plans - includes:
- medical evacuation and repatriation home after treatment
- emergency transfer to a hospital
- pre-paid deposit of up to HK$40,000 for hospital admission (applicable to group health plans only)
- telephone medical advice, evaluation and referral appointment
- transportation of essential medicine and medical equipment
- medical monitoring
- repatriation of mortal remains/ashes
- compassionate visit by a family member or designated person
- return of any unattended dependent children to their home country of residence
All services under the Worldwide Emergency Assistance Benefit are provided by Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited and are subject to its terms and conditions. This benefit is not guaranteed renewable. Please refer to the Endorsement for more details.
The Swiss Life Network is an international association of 50 leading local life insurance companies, known as Network Partners. Operating in over 60 countries worldwide, the Swiss Life Network and its Partners provide international employee benefit solutions for multinational corporations and their subsidiaries in the areas of pensions, risk and long-term savings schemes.
Sun Life is the representative insurer and benefits provider of the Swiss Life network. Sun Life already provides employees benefits to a large pool of multinational clients and their employees.