- These benefits are subject to an Annual Deductible, an Annual Limit, and a Lifetime Limit. Please refer to the Policy Document and Schedule of Benefits for details.
- Semi-Private Room means a single or double occupancy room with shared bathroom in a hospital.
- Asia means Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, North Korea, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Pre-approval is required for this arrangement. Approval for this benefit is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant policy provisions and the acceptance of the Letter of Guarantee (LoG) by the designated hospitals. The giving of the LoG or subsequent LoG from Sun Life Hong Kong Limited (“Sun Life”) or our designated medical service providers shall not be deemed as admission of our liability to pay and/or reimburse the policy owner under the policy or a waiver of any breach of the terms and conditions of the policy. You may need to settle your deductible and the shortfall of your medical bill. Please refer to the Policyholder User Guide for pre-approval procedures.
- The renewal of this policy is guaranteed provided this plan is continually offered by Sun Life.
- Value-Added Services are provided by a third-party company, Inter Partner Assistance Hong Kong Limited. These benefits are not guaranteed to be renewable. Please refer to a sample endorsement, which will be provided upon request, for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions.
- Please refer to the Policy Document regarding definitions of designated critical illnesses.
The above information is a product summary only, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the respective product brochure and Policy Document for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions. If there is any conflict between the Policy Document and this product summary, the Policy Document shall prevail.