*The following terms and conditions apply to the offers (“Offers”). By participating in the Offers, the participants understand and expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Offers are only available during the respective offer periods stated above. Participation outside the offer periods is not eligible.
- The employees and agents of Sun Life are eligible to participate.
- Participants need to complete all aforementioned steps in order to participate.
- No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by participants is permitted. Sun Life, may at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the e-coupon (or part of the e-coupon) with an alternative gift with the equal monetary value and/or specification.
- Sun Life is not the supplier of the e-coupon. Any enquiry or complaint for the quality related to the e-coupon or service provided should be directed to the relevant service provider or other third parties. Sun Life shall assume no liability in respect thereof. The service provider is solely responsible for all service offered to participants.
- The use of the e-coupon shall be subject to the terms of conditions of the e-coupon / service provider.
- If for any reason the Offers are not capable of running as planned, due to an event of force majeure or any other cause outside Sun Life reasonable control, Sun Life reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Offers without prior notice.
- E-coupons will be given out in a first-come-first-serve basis, while stocks last.
- Participants will be contacted by email or SMS within two weeks.
- Sun Life reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute arising from this Campaign, the decision of Sun Life shall be final and conclusive.
- Including holders of Hong Kong Identity Card and children who are Hong Kong residents and under the age of 11.
- Dependent refers to “specified relative” defined in the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112), subject to the then prevailing underwriting and administrative rules of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited. For meaning of “specified relative”, please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department.
- Whether tax deduction is allowable for the qualified premiums paid under this Certified Plan are subject to the prevailing tax law of Hong Kong and the individual circumstances of the Policy Holder (as taxpayer) and the Insured Person(s). Please refer to the website of the Inland Revenue Department and the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112) for details. Sun Life Hong Kong Limited does not provide tax advice and you should consult independent tax advisor for tax advice.
- Except psychiatric treatment.
- Subject to terms and benefits of the Certified Plan.
The above information is a product summary only and does not contain the full terms and benefits of the policy, please contact your Advisor for details. Please refer to the product brochure and sample Certified Plan for details including definitions, full terms and conditions, and exclusions including product risks. If there is any conflict between the Certified Plan and this product summary, the Certified Plan shall prevail.